L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED - WARRANTY
L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED offers a 12 month / 1 year warranty from date of receipt of balance payment on all products supplied (not installation) against mechanical defects.
L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED will repair or replace defective components or product within this warranty period.
L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED offers an additional 2 year LAAL™ CUSTOMER CARE WARRANTY. Via the discretion of L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED, claims of mechanical defects will be looked into an will be repaired at the cost of L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED if found to be faulty from manufacturing and not from misuse / improper application or installation.
Lighting: Specification sheets for each lighting series are available and abeled clearly with the maximum allowable wattage therefore responsibility of purchaser / end client to ensure correct lamps & wattages are compliant. Please note: use of higher wattage bulbs than indicated will forfeit warranty.
If unsure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Damage caused by improper cleaning solutions or methods.
- Damage caused by improper installation or assembly by customer or customer’s agent.
- Damage caused by improper use of light bulbs:
- Damage caused by exposure to weather or improper environment – client to check ip rating prior to purchase.
- Changes in appearance of hand applied finishes or unlacquered finishes. *Please note that these finishes are designed to age in appearance.
- Any costs of installation, removal, or re-installation.
- Restoration, repair work & any parts purchased separately from supplied light fixtures.
- Damage caused during shipping- all items are packed specifically for global transport.
Damages must be documented and reported within 7 business days of receipt.
Photo evidence will be required upon reporting of damage claim.
L A A L ™ / LAAL OFFICIAL PTY LIMITED is not responsible for repair or replacement of damages reported after this time.
If damage has occurred in shipping – all packaging must be retained by receiver. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
Because of the hand-made nature of our product, we are not able to offer returns.
Warranty claims, however will require client to cover shipping enroute back for repair